This blog has run out of space and I’ve sold my rando bike so I can use the $$ to buy a new 650B MTB and so I can focus my bikey energies on mountain biking & dirt touring. It seemed like an appropriate time to let the Lazy Randonneur ride off into the sunset.
Unless WordPress gets mean this blog should continue to exist as a reference for you and me. You can still access my old Lazy Rando Blog over at Blogger if you want to go way back to 2006.
I figure 7yrs and ~2500 posts of the Lazy Randonneur has been a great run. Thanks for reading!
I’ve got some other feeds that are still rolling along, but at a slower speed. The links are below. Don’t expect regular updates though – they’ll happen sporadically.
- The KLR650 Blog – Kawasaki dualsport motorcycling
- Kitesurf-SUP Blog – my H20 pursuits
- Vancouver Island Bikepacking – info about the dirt touring route I am working on
- Vikapproved Blog – gear reviews and ride reports [~weekly updates]
- Vikapproved Flickr – as always I’ll keep posting photos to Flickr
- Vikapproved on Twitter – I’m not sure what will happen with this account???
One practical note – I’m going to keep updating the links on this blog. It’s got a ton of good ones and I don’t see any reason to move them to a new site.