I collected our 2nd Pugsley from the powdercoaters Friday. Sharon picked a light purplely colour for her frame. I haven’t cleaned up her parts nor sourced some coloured brake/shift housing yet so the rebuild will take a week or two still.
I’ve also decided to drill out the Surly Large Marge DH rims on her Pugley. They are a very heavy rim so that will drop some weight per wheel not to mention I can then use pink rim tape on her wheels…=-) I may get off my butt and set them up tubeless as well which will also reduce their weight considerably. I’ll run a Larry up front and a Endomorph at the back on her bike.