Here is my tentative brevet schedule for 2011:
- 27 March – 100K Victoria Populaire
- 2 April – Victoria 200K
- 9 April – Tour of the Cowichan Valley 200K
- 23 April – Hills are Alive 300K
- 14 May – Highway to Hell 400K
- 25 June – Nanimo Populaire 100K
- 11 Sept – Fall Isle-Lander 200K
All these rides are on Vancouver Island with the BC Ranndoneurs.
If you are a hardcore randonneur you may be wondering where the rest of my list is? Well I’m weak and lazy so this is all there is! If things go well I may add a 600K next year, a 1000K the year after, a 1200k the year after that culminating in PBP 2015. Talk about a long range plan!
Ultimately my goal is to have fun on my bike. I’m not going to set speed or distance records in the rando world so I may as well just have a good time…=-)